Enjoy Real Foods
Losing weight doesn't mean starvation and suffering. Real weight loss requires that you maintain proper health and nutrition every day. Finding the proper balance of nutrition and calories is key to success. Include a medically proven diet plan as part of your way to weight loss success.
We’ve provided some suggestions for easy meals you can enjoy at home. You can discuss and review your meals with Dr Aron each visit.
Call now, and start losing weight fast with Dr. Aron today:
- 1½ C zucchini, cut into thin 1-inch strips
- 1½ C yellow squash, cut into thin 1-inch strips
- ½ C onion, sliced thin
- ½ C green pepper, cut into thin 1 inch strips
- Dash garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
Divide vegetables evenly on 4 sheets of aluminum foil. Sprinkle each with garlic powder and pepper. Wrap securely with double foil seal. Place vegetable packets on grill 4 to 6 inches from coals, cook 8 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, turn once.
Yield: 4 servings (Serving size: ½ c)
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves (1 ½ lbs)
- 2 ½ T Dijon-style mustard, divided
- 1 C fresh whole wheat bread crumbs (2 sl bread
- ½ t dried marjoram leaves
- ½ t dried thyme leaves
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ t dried sage leaves
- ¼ t ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brush tops of chicken breasts with 2 T mustard. Combine remaining mustard, bread crumbs, marjoram, thyme, salt, sage and pepper in small bowl. Pat mixture evenly over mustard. Arrange chicken, breast side up, in single layer in 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake, uncovered, about 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Yield: 4 servings. (Serving size: 1 chicken breast half)
- 1 small package sugar free strawberry gelatin (e.g. Jello)
- 1 C boiling water
- 1 pt strawberries, hulled and crushed
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 C low calorie whipped topping
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in strawberries and lemon juice, chill until slightly thickened. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon ½ C into each of 6 individual dessert dishes. Chill about 2 hours.
Yield: 6 servings (Serving size: ½ c)
- 4 Granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 16-oz. can(s) julienned beets, drained
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 2 scallions, diagonally sliced
- 2 ½ tablespoons vinegar
- 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup apple juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
In a large bowl, combine the apples, beets, radishes, and scallions. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, apple juice, allspice, and hot sauce, if desired. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the apple mixture and toss until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, partially peeled and cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice, divided
- 1/3 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of coarsely ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 large ripe California avocado, peeled
Thoroughly mix bite-sized salad greens, tomatoes, onions, and cucumber in a large serving bowl. Toss with 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic powder, black pepper and salt. Peel and cut avocado in half. Remove pit and slice into thin wedges, about 1/8-inch thick. Arrange slices on top of salad like a starburst. Brush remaining lemon juice and serve immediately.
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup parsley, minced
- 1 cup raisins
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- Slice carrots, diagonally, into 2 or 3 pieces.
- Cook carrots in boiling water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Set aside to cool.
- Combine lemon juice, sugar, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Stir to dissolve sugar and salt.
- Stir in olive oil, parsley, and raisins.
- Add carrots and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour to chill and blend flavors.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.
Call for Your First Appointment
Address: New York Medical Weight Loss Center, 7032 4th Avenue, Brooklyn NYC 11209
Call Now to Schedule Appointment
Start Losing Weight, Today, at Weight Loss NYC