Healthy Recipe Ideas from Weight Loss NYC
Summer Delight Vegetables
Everyone loves a barbeque. Here’s a simple way to make skewers of summer vegetables from your garden or local produce store.
- 1½ C zucchini, cut into thin 1-inch strips
- 1½ C yellow squash, cut into thin 1-inch strips
- ½ C onion, sliced thin
- ½ C green pepper, cut into thin 1 inch strips
- Dash garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- Divide vegetables evenly on 4 sheets of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle each with garlic powder and pepper.
- Wrap securely with double foil seal.
- Place vegetable packets on grill 4 to 6 inches from coals
- Cook or until vegetables are crisp-tender, turn once.
Serving size: ½ C provides 4 servings